If you've come from Lori at Scrappin' My Stress Away, you are in the right place! If you just came across the hop, please start at the beginning over at Jenny's Blog, Crazy About Cricut.
I absolutely LOVE crafting with my boys... so they sure helped out on this one! They love being involved and I enjoy the special time with them too.
My boys and I created this deconstructed witch wreath. They love it, we had a great time and it's now proudly displayed next to our front door.
We stared with the following:
an 18" grapevine wreath
a fall leaves garland
some fall themed wired ribbon
a set of Halloween mini lights
a Glittered witches broom (from Joanns)
Cricut Cuts to decorate the wreath
My boys wrapped and wrapped. First we added the fall leaves garland, then the Halloween lights and then the wired ribbon. We used a little crafting wire to attach the decorations to the wreath when needed. We also wired the broom to the wreath (fyi: we sprayed the glittered broom with cheap-o Dollar Tree hair spray to keep the glitter from falling off).
Here are the cuts we decided to add to our wreath:
A witch hat from Paper Doll Dress Up
(cut at 8" wide)
Witches Shoes from Paper Doll Dress Up
(cut at 3")
Happy Halloween from Holiday Cakes
(cut at 3")
cut at 1 1/2" x 5" (we added alternating colored stripes)
Buckles from Fabulous Finds
(cut at 1")
We then ran our witch's pieces through our laminator (to protect them from the elements) and hung the wreath outside - it's under our deck but it doesn't hurt to protect our paper pieces.
- Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
- Cheryl - http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/
- Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
- Heather- http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com
- Sarah - http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
- Tracy - http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
- Carol - http://www.workmanscraps.com
- Elizabeth - http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com
- Amanda- http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/